Google Search

Google
 

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I so so dissapointed.First post of 2008.

Seeing u well, i dun like the word " attraction",i am a fool to thinking tat i could love u.I heard u speak, see u in the wicked smile......well i so dissapointed.I miss the old u, i seeing things tat remind me of the old u...i sick coz i not okay, i so hurt.......tat nite the view so beautiful from here....i can't see u in it.It not rite tat make me realize tat wat can i do anymore. I feel emptyness again wit resentment.

Last nite, we have some great time....beer.Shit u turborg n carlsberg there one difference the price.Bloody hell,the dude recommend me some shit.I saw yong bin n they last nite. Some of ibrahims well r outgoing.....hard to find this species in the school.I going off on the 3rd.well so fast.to kl....oh god no car....i hope have a chance to ride the range rover.Cun Cun very beautiful.....well

I going to miss u guys....back to eddie n they all in kl liao.

Words come n go blew away by the wind,
For Time stopped for memories are forever,
Neither strong waves or the hottest sun,
shall i ever leave u guys alone to face the peril,
nay i shall stay for we happy band of brothers.( ermmm include some girls)

2 comments:

S@m said...

lol,see u in kl soon XD

落叶 said...

Ya, v have happy time..