Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lol last night....

It great to see some frens last nite.I miss Sandeep.We used to bully him rite.Now he all grown up n has a gf.His gf quite good looking but 3 years younger.Coz home schooling.Not bad choice,from decent family....Sandeep is a lucky man.....He quite ok his looks if juz he gain few pounds.He will be very hot like his bro very good looking.Why i so gay suddenly talk bout guys looks.CK still the guy who always ready to go fight jungle warfare.Phisyarn still haven't give me my SLR yet.Joker.Somebody ask me is Fish there?i was like why always her la.No topic meh.lol true also.Surprisingly Sandeep took econs.He say quite ez but at the same time quite tough.Depend a person thinking.Unlike some egomaniac said tat econs is ez.If so, there so many bloody economist in P.H.D....LSE will be ez to get in.Bout tat, i forgot to ask Dan...oh god completely forgot bout him.Oh so tat Shen Yee i saw last nite quite cute in a way.Leverne quite ok.At last sp got some fashionable ppl.Unlike someone so bad taste.Leverne quite remind of me someone in kl.I kinda like her,u guys noe i like fiesty girls.

No comments: