Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I still like u but tat sucks.Guess,I have to be patience.

Wao,i haven't seen u for an half of year.I guess I am too excited.well tat my weakness.U more mature n independent.More shockingly u read the world is flat.U so interesting.We have same taste except for ur favourite colour orange while i love dark colours for instance purple n black.Why i am talking crap?Something in my body wan to kiss ur red lips.Still i holding back....why i thinking of kissing u.I juz met u yesterday.Now i missing ur smile already.I am stupid tat obsessing u.Well i noe hk is not ur type of guy so am i.Ur type of guy obviously 10 times better than me.I heard u going Sydney..haih Sydney,cooperate law...well not bad field...i dunnoe wat to say.I still like u so much.I tend to leve the past behind still it coming back.i sick of it.Well ur beautiful lips..i love it.