Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber

The movie is quite not i expected so much blood shed....cannibalism.Bloody bitch lie bout the wife's death.Should i cut to the ending...nah i dun wan to spoilt ur mood.The movie story kinda almost same The Novel " The Count of Monte Crisco" by Alexander Dumas.Almost the same.......its quite interesting the movie......tyhe ending is so sad.Well Felicia n Elaine will listen the song i going to sing everyday.Tat go wit ah seng...i noe he will kick my ass.Cum on i am waiting for u.

Today well my fren intro us to this girl.I like this kind girl's attitude.Kinda rock n roll attidude.I love rock n roll n from the jucebox baby..I noe someone will said oh my god here we go again......i like cocky n mean girls.i dunnoe why.I imagine in my married years.I will be the one wearing the apron wrote there papa kitchen.Come on u guys.......be the new age guys.

No comments: