Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Starbucks brews $1 cup of coffee.

I heard read this article from BBC about starbucks able to enter cheap coffee market.Wat the $^%$...wit 1 dollar coffee, they able to monopolize the market. It so american, i dun wish to go Italy or France at it small cafe sipping starbucks coffee.All this franchises destroy foundation of creative ideas of exotic delicious beverage n food.I assume malaysia cheapest starbucks will cost 3 or 4 sumthing after they added their cheapest to the menu.....oh god......sob..sob i going to miss my favourite cafes.They truly use the economics of scale by using purchasing power.Well kiss french n italian cafe good bye....i going to miss u guys. I wonder how they manage.....franchise restaurants n cafes rule the industry.NO way, where can.To be frank, starbucks is nth.Aus they prefer the small italian cafes.French n italian prefer their own.Not cheap or wat.We prefer ppl personal brew our coffee.I love the hot coffee smell in the morning...speaking of coffee...i have to go n drink...long time liao.I support genuine rather brand names.

No comments: