Google Search

Google
 

Friday, February 1, 2008

I too inthoughtful....crappy...immature...my vices.

Nah i muz be the most selfish ppl in the world.So stingy weirdo i am......haih too self centre....why?i hardly notice ppl's needs.I too arrogant all the time.....haih.....i love to crap for no reason.

Too inthoughtful n insensitive.Of course i not the person u thought i were.......i dun believe u poor at analyst at ppl. I perhaps wellllllllll.......juz like some weirdo.......

I should touch reality more often face the truth rather than some dude staring at screen all day lifeless...................so sad....dunnoe myself sumtimes.

i should see some therapists for treatment perhaps.I'm too spoiled n pampered.Mean sarcastic person i am................haiz too much vices.

1 comment:

S@m said...

swt..u think to much + crap too much la XD