Google Search

Google
 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

13th Febuary

No wonder i feel so gloomy yesterday.....it was 13th Feb.Onli some of u understand why 13th Feb n those some of u noe why 16th feb maybe suckiest day of my life.......haih...valentine day...love in the air.....today is my cousin, Arafat birthday...Happy brithday man......i miss someone so badly but i still dun understand WHY?....why i still got mixed feeling....i try to see another ppl still......u still there......is it my curse?Had karma get back on me?I think too far.

I have insomania lately.....i cant stop..........why?i try think another stuff...still u r there.Who r u?wat r u?Y u into my life?I afraid i still like u after all tis while.But this feeling of like sucks!

Dude ,Mr pilot i noe u still lover her...dun be a phony by saying spread rumours u dun like her.U talk cock to us onli...dun annoyed me...mr pilot...for ur action tell us who r u....u noe wat...wat can win her heart honesty...u too fake tat y she can see u.I pity u.

14th Feb a long day for me......well i better get going to buy my cousin present then.chow

No comments: