Google Search

Google
 

Monday, October 22, 2007

Haih...i dunnoe la i feel sad... sumtimes ... oh .. weird me

I still like her thought but each day getting lesser.At last got some improvement thought. Raya week let me felt tat i juz realized tat how small the world i live in.i turn around there beautiful girls everywhere.hey she not the onli one.i feel in love again but this time wit this girl from college.i think she is in diploma same as hmmm 's girl.still i feel tat i kinda useless i still young.Juz get lecture from grandpa yesterday well amost everyday get lecture.seem, i have so many flaw.Well the girl of my dream i saw her at mid valley last few days ago.Wao she fit my description of my dream girl.Tall,tanned skin,sexy in a way,eloquent,complicated,long hair nice face.......i so picky is n't it...well wit this attidude i will not get anyone.aiya i forget to get her name.well it made me realize wat a fool am i to fall for fish.

No comments: