Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Haih....

I just found out tat this girl in my class look like her or i am mentally retarded again.seem i too obessed wit her thoight oh well i hope i forget fish soom.this girl in my class i like to make her mad coz i like to see her angry.sound sick isn't it.i noe i am a sick bastard....haih i got few hair liao.it seem fm take it toll on me.by the time i graduate i will be white apek wit funny looking retard face.i feel sad to an orphanage in my aunt tmn.rumour had it tat the orpanhage will be forced to moved due to image.sad those kids have no place to stay.i wonder where all the money or ppl do concern about them.they r human too.the world is cruel.ppl always neglect the poor n needy.juz tat ppl....sigh....we always judge book by it cover n wat they done not who they truly r.

No comments: