Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Glasses

Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses damn cool. I loving it.Imagine wear a stripe suits lean on a bugatti veryon behind a private jet as background with sunset mood.Damn cool, but no money. Dream also useless.Its better set as a goal then, i have to work my ass off.Sorry butt for your suffering.

During my August break, I went to pelangi to change my old glasses.I saw the aviator sunglasses.550 above man, my mum is like going to faint if i wan to buy this.After that, i saw Aunty Ann wearing a ray ban aviator orange lense. 200 ringgit cheap compare to my dream one.when i try hers on, guess what my sis said, like apek in the sundry shop. Do i look that old????? Still, Aunty Ann say like a rock star sunglasses.But i look like an old man. SOB...SOB

Talking about changing glasses i have a new pair. Well u guys who know me surely know i wear a apek and nerdy frameless glasses.My mum asking me to change like my bro's full frame. Thinking about it, i want more mature and sophiscated glasses. So i ask the guy for hugo boss glasses. The guy is like wth, asking me " R u sure Hugo Boss?" My mum say like hear hugo boss, i wan to fall.Hugo Boss's glasses almost all the same style. Hugo boss truly boss.

End Up my mum not satisfied with hugo boss. She said i look like a old man. Oh god, she prefer espirit. I wonder is the looks or the price. A hugo boss cost about minimum RM 600.Still its very classy.Might as well take the espirit glasses, better than nothing away. Btter earn my own money. Unit trust?? anyone interested with me?





No comments: