Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh juz shoot me

Today i get my physic paper.well its bad....shit i really had to work up on it,the problem is i cant understand physic.econs n maths still interest coz like also can.physic maybe is the lecturer.he so soft spoken,unconfident,boring n etc.he make the class sucks.well i cant blame him i shuld work hard.i thinking of dropping it next sem.by the way my course dun need physics.i planning to take finance,econs n stats for degree.stats interest me tat we can use stats to forecast the markets, stocks n etc in business.tat quite interesting.i dun noe there is a job abput financial mathematics.these guys r called quants, they r high paid ass kids n sit down shake leg.they juz need to design a model or software to forecast the market n get paid for tat.wao the world have so many jobs i cant think of.i sumtimes i dun understand ppl mentality...muz bcome docs,lawyers n engineers.well tat so many jobs.juz tat they r high paid tat we muz work as tat.not reall depend ur interest really.listen to ur self n be ur self.so many fucking good job u nvr heard of.i think mentality in malaysia neeeded more exposure. in malaysia i dun hear anybody ppl working as investment banker,good paid n high bonus.tat wat job i going to thought myt father against it.i heard well goldman sachs may coming to malaysia.well maybe this is my chances.i maybe juz crapping here.oh shoot my aunt ask me where i going uk,sg or aus.grandpa say aussia,parents say sg,aunt thinking uk.uk la is better got seng n yy.still expansive but relatively cheaper than aussie uni.i thinking to admin to ucl n lse.still wit this result i dunnoe.maths i kinda ok n econs too.but physic its stupid.should have taken accounting rather than physics.my aunt from aus ask me to study in india...coz its cheaper n i will be staying wit her overthere got maid n drivers n all.still india huh nah, see first i thniking to apply next year sep for uk uni.if aus,i thinking of anu,mel uni n monaash.i in a dilemma,not sure where to go or wat to do.oh juz shoot me.....tat girl in mid valley still making me so hot n i feel like falling.she the bomb n fit to be my dream girl.still i can't her name thought...she juz got me lovestoned.

No comments: